Full-time or part-time, hourly with benefits
Typical work week: Tuesday – Saturday
Reports to: ReStore Manager
The ReStore is looking for enthusiastic, dependable team members to join us serving customers in our Portland store. Regular hours, 9-5, Tuesday-Saturday.
The ReStore is a division of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland. Our mission is to generate revenue through the sale of donated building materials, furniture and household items to support Habitat’s building programs. Through its efforts, the ReStore facilitates recycling, minimizes landfill waste, provides low-cost home improvement items, and increases Habitat’s visibility in our community.
We are looking for full time and /or part time help to fulfill these responsibilities:
- Provide “WOW” customer service
- Accept donations from donors
- Assist donors and customers with loading and unloading merchandise
- Sort, clean, test, and repair products
- Assist with pickups and deliveries as necessary
- Helpful, friendly attitude with compassion
- Shared enthusiasm for Habitat for Humanity’s mission.
- Open to training and learning new skills
- Able to lift items up to 50 lbs.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full suite of benefits, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Care
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan with Employer match
- Educational and Training Opportunities
To apply, email Gary Mercier, ReStore Manager, at email@example.com