The Corporate Team Build program offers companies a tangible way to make a difference in our community while creating an inspiring atmosphere for employees. We provide all the tools, materials, and training – you just provide a tax-deductible donation and the helping hands.
- Reserved volunteer day for up to 12 employees at our construction site in Freeport where your team will spend the day building a home
- Lunch and t-shirts for all participants
- Recognition as a Team Build Sponsor on Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland’s website and social media pages
- The chance for your team to learn useful skills and build camaraderie while making a real difference in your own community
- $2,500 tax-deductible donation to cover the cost of building materials and supervision for the day
Groups are not required to donate in order to volunteer and may participate in our individual volunteer days.